Scissor Lift Training
The Aim of the Scissor Lift Course is to:
Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating Mobile Elevated Working Platforms.
The Objectives of the Course are to enable delegates to:
- Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers' instructions and accepted good practice.
- Be able to operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers' instructions and accepted good practice
- Site and operate machine safely in relation to task
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
- Have an understanding of responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work Order & other current relevant legislation.
Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWPS) Course Summary
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Health and Safety at Work Order
- Other current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre - shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Operators Code of Safe Practice
- Components and types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- Limitation of use
- Moving and locating machine
- Emergency controls
- Servicing and Inspection Testing
Course Duration Dependent On Experience
1 Day course for all candidates
For further details on this course and booking your place, please call 07724 967694