NPORS Cat & Genny Training
Aim Of The Cat & Genny Training
Cable Avoidance and Service Location training is designed for any person working on the roads, setting out before a build, surveying and any other person excavating an area where pipes or cables may be buried underground
Cat & Genny Training Course Content
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, and other relevant.
- Cover all aspects of HSG47
- legislation and guidelines.
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulation.
- Manual Handling Regulation.
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulation
- The function and operation of all controls of the cable avoidance tool (CAT).
- The function and operation of all controls of the signal generator (GENNY).
- Correct use in Power, Radio and generator mode(dependent on type there may be other modes)
- Testing, Inspection and maintenance of the equipment.
- Correct search procedure, pinpointing and tracing the service
NPORS Plastic identity card with photo, this card is issued by NPORS.
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
1 Day course for all candidates
For further details on this cat & genny training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793