NPORS Crusher Training
The aim of the NPORS Crusher Training Course is to:
Provide NPORS Crusher Training for operators of Mobile Crushing equipment in the workplace. This Crusher training Course Or Test is carried out on your site using your own equipment.
The Crusher Training Course is designed to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge required in order to operate a crusher.
NPORS is an approved CSCS Partner Card Scheme, providing evidence that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate training and qualifications for the Crusher Operation. Furthermore, training criteria is based on the approved standards of the Construction Leadership Council.
Most major contractors should accept the NPORS Crusher card when presented on-site, which displays the silver CSCS logo.
This NPORS crusher training meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant statutory provisions and Approved Codes of Practice.
NPORS Crusher Test For Experienced Operators
NPORS Crusher Test is for operators who have received some form of training in the past or alternatively has been operating Crusher for a number of years. If you are unsure if you qualify to go down the test route please contact us to discuss this in more detail.
There are two parts to the Crusher Test, a theory section comprised of 25 questions and a practical session operating the Crusher.
Crusher Course Content
- Jaw Chamber Maintenance.
- Plant Maintenance.
- Basic Hydraulics & System Orientation.
- Basic Electrics: Screen Navigation & Circuit Orientation.
- Move crusher and set up for crushing
- Start-up procedures
- Demonstrate emergency shut down and re-start
- Clear blockage and restart the crusher
- Correct loading and unloading onto external transport
- Jaw settings, hydraulic tension rod setting & plant orientation.
Why Book Your Test With VPT
- Crusher Courses Available 7 days a week to suit your business requirements.
- VPT have a team of friendly and approachable Crusher instructors, who have a wealth of knowledge of crushers and the construction industry
- We have our own training centre conveniently located close to the M5 junction 9, In Tewkesbury. With its own purpose-built practical training area to simulate an actual working environment, however, Crusher Training can only be conducted on your sites
- Our Crusher course and test packages are priced to be competitive. Discounts are available for multiple bookings
- We can send a fully qualified NPORS Crusher Tester to your site nationwide, to reduce the amount of time away from work and complete the crusher test
More Information About NPORS Training
For further details on the NPORS crusher training course and to book your place, please Email or call 01684 297167
Please call our office for open courses
NPORS Crusher Course Duration
Novice: 3 days, maximum of 3 candidates.
Experienced Worker Test: 1 day test only, maximum of 6 candidates.
Location*: This training can only be carried out on our clients site. Our instructors travel throughout the UK to do the crusher training
Funding: CITB Funding may be available, Find out more by clicking the CITB logo below
*Mileage and accommodation charges may apply
Traditional card – lasts for 5 years and is mainly accepted with housebuilders, utilities, port and marine as proof of competence OR
NPORS card with CSCS logo – accepted by all major building contractor’s. The initial card is the RED trained operator card which lasts for 2 years and can be upgraded to BLUE competent operator card further to completion of relevant NVQ.
CSCS Health & Safety Test
If you require the NPORS Crusher Red operator card with the CSCS logo on then you must have completed the operatives health and safety test within the last two years.
In house certificates: suitable as proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance.