NPORS/CSCS Dumper Training/Testing
Aim of the NPORS Dumper Training
NPORS/CSCS Forward Tipping Dumper Experienced Worker Test or Training can be delivered at Vally Plant Training's test centre or on our customers sites, Therefore reducing downtime and disruption of works on our customers sites.
The Training provide's safety knowledge and practical training in the safe use of wheeled forward tipping Dumper's, in addition we can also offer tracked dumper training also.
NPORS is an approved CSCS Partner Card Scheme and these cards should be accepted when presented at the site gates. As a result of this the NPORS card is accepted by all the major contractors.
The important thing to look out for, in addition to the card holder's identification, qualifications and training is the silver CSCS logo, this is usually displayed on the front of a card.
For more information on the accepted card schemes please download HERE.
NPORS/CSCS Dumper Training Course
The course is spent on developing skills and knowledge associated with the forward tipping dumper.
Topics covered include:-
- Site Safety Awareness.
- Operating Safety Code.
- Introduction to machine / Control Familiarisation.
- Pre-Start Checks and Refuelling.
- General Operating Practice unladen and laden.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces- loaded and unloaded
- Explain actions required for hazards underground and overhead services
- Ensure load integrity and security
- Transfer loads to different locations
- Loading & Unloading Practices.
- Park and shut down procedures.
- NPORS Multi-Choice Theory Test.
- NPORS Practical Skills Test.
Mini Dumper/Skip Loader
All sizes (excluding Mini Dumper/Skip Loader)
Wheeled or Tracked
NPORS/CSCS Plastic identity card, these are issued by NPORS
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
Experienced Worker Test(EWT) 1 day assessment only
Novice 3 days training
For further details on the NPORS dumper training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793