NPORS Forklift Truck Training
NPORS Counter Balance Forklift Truck Training
The aim of the NPORS Forklift Truck Training is to provide both theoretical and practical training to ensure the safe usage of the Counter Balance Forklift. As a result of the training you will receive the red trained operator card or the Traditional Card
Experienced operator – NPORS Forklift Truck Test
NPORS Forklift Truck Test is for operators who have received some form of training in the past or alternatively has been operating Forklift trucks for a period of time. If you are unsure if you qualify to go down the test route please contact us to discuss this in more detail.
There are two parts to the forklift truck test, a theory section comprised of 25 questions and a practical session.
Forklift Truck Course Content
- Structural Parts.
- Safety Operator Video.
- Pre-Use Inspections/Handovers.
- Safe Operating Methods & Hazards.
- Operating in Confined Spaces.
- Operating in Industrial Racking or Scaffold.
- Bulk Stacking & Lorry Loading.
- Theory Test.
- Practical Assessment.
- Course Evaluation.
Why Book Your Test With VPT
- Forklift Truck Training Available 7 days a week to suit your business requirements.
- VPT have a team of friendly and approachable instructors, who have a wealth of knowledge of Forklifts and the construction industry
- We have our own training centre conveniently located close to the M5 junction 9, In Tewkesbury. With its own purpose-built practical training area to simulate an actual working environment. However, this training can only be conducted on your sites
- Our forklift training and test packages are priced to be competitive. Discounts are available for multiple bookings
- We can send a fully qualified NPORS forklift Tester to your site nationwide, to reduce the amount of time away from work
3 Day Crane/Lift Supervisor Course. £895 pp
29/11/23 – 01/12/23
18/12/23 – 20/12/23
Book your place today as spaces are limited
Forklift Truck Course Duration
Experienced Operator: 1 Day Test Only, a maximum of 4 candidates.
Novice: 5 Days, a maximum of 3 candidates.
At Our Customers Site*: Our instructors travel throughout the UK To deliver forklift training
*Mileage and accommodation charges may apply
Traditional card – lasts for 5 years and is mainly accepted with housebuilders, utilities, port and marine as proof of competence OR
NPORS card with CSCS logo – accepted by all major building contractor’s. The initial card is the RED trained operator card which lasts for 2 years and can be upgraded to BLUE competent operator card further to completion of relevant NVQ.
CSCS Health & Safety Test
If you require the NPORS Forklift Red operator card with the CSCS logo on then you must have completed the operatives health and safety test within the last two years.
In house certificates: suitable as proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance.