NPORS Crusher Training
Who is this training aimed at?
This type of training is focused for any personnel and/or technical support staff who operate jaw type crushers.
All candidates will be trained and tested by Vally Plant Training's fully accredited NPORS Instructors.
Training and assessments can take place at our training centre in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire or on your site anywhere in the UK.
This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and other relevant statutory provisions and Approved Codes of Practice.
- Jaw Chamber Maintenance.
- Plant Maintenance.
- Basic Hydraulics & System Orientation.
- Basic Electrics: Screen Navigation & Circuit Orientation.
- Move crusher and set up for crushing
- Start up procedures
- Demonstrate emergency shut down and re-start
- Clear blockage and restart the crusher
- Correct loading and unloading onto external transport
- Jaw settings, hydraulic tension rod setting & plant orientation.
NPORS Plastic identity card with photo, this card is issued by NPORS.
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
Novice 3 days
Experienced Worker Assessment 1 day
For further details on the crusher training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793