NPORS Ride On Road Roller Training
NPORS Ride On Roller Training
The aim of the NPORS Ride On Roller Training is to provide both theoretical and practical training in the safe and efficient use of the ride on roller . On successful completion of the ride on road roller training you will be issued with the NPORS identity card with or without the CSCS logo.
NPORS Ride on road Roller Training or testing can be carried out on your site or ours
Ride On Roller Experienced Worker Test
NPORS Ride On Roller Test is for operators who have received some form of training in the past or alternatively has been operating the Ride On Road Roller for a period of time. If you are unsure if you qualify to go down the test route please contact us to discuss this in more detail.
Turn your Ride On Roller red card to blue with our hassle free Roller NVQ, for more information CLICK HERE
Ride On Roller Course Content
The course time is spent on developing skills and knowledge associated with the road roller.
Topics covered include:-
- Site Safety Awareness.
- Operating Safety Code.
- Introduction to machine / Control Familiarisation.
- Pre-Start Checks and Refuelling.
- General Operating.
- Set the roller for compaction duties
- Explain actions required for hazards underground and overhead services
- Recognise compacted/uncompacted areas
- Conditions that may cause instability of the roller
- Safety procedures when working up to unsupported edges.
- Park and shut down procedures.
- NPORS Multi-Choice Theory Test.
- NPORS Practical Skills Test.
- Pedestrian Roller
- Ride on articulated
- Ride on rigid
- Ride on heavy duty
- Ride on vibrating
- Dead weight
- Ride on articulated/vibrating
Why Book Your Test With VPT
- Ride On Road Roller Training Available 7 days a week to suit your business requirements.
- VPT have a team of friendly and approachable instructors, who have a wealth of knowledge of Ride On Road Rollers and the construction industry
- We have our own training centre conveniently located close to the M5 junction 9, In Tewkesbury. With its own purpose-built practical road roller training area to simulate an actual working environment.
- Our Ride On Roller training and test packages are priced to be competitive. Discounts are available for multiple bookings
- We can send a fully qualified NPORS Roller Tester to your site nationwide, to reduce the amount of time away from work
3 Day Crane/Lift Supervisor Course. £895 pp
29/11/23 – 01/12/23
18/12/23 – 20/12/23
Book your place today as spaces are limited
NPORS Ride On Roller Course Duration
Experienced Worker Test: 1 day test only, maximum 6 candidates.
Novice: 3 days training, maximum 3 candidates.
Location: Tewkesbury Training Centre
At Our Customers Site*: Our instructors travel throughout the UK to our customers sites
*Mileage and accommodation charges may apply
Traditional card – lasts for 5 years and is mainly accepted with housebuilders, utilities, port and marine as proof of competence OR
NPORS card with CSCS logo – accepted by all major building contractor’s. The initial card is the RED trained operator card which lasts for 2 years and can be upgraded to BLUE competent operator card further to completion of relevant NVQ.
CSCS Health & Safety Test
If you require the NPORS Road Roller Red operator card with the CSCS logo on then you must have completed the operatives health and safety test within the last two years.
In house certificates: suitable as proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance.