NPORS Slinger Signaller Training
Slinger Signaller Training
The aim of the NPORS Slinger Signaller Training is to provide both theoretical and practical training in the safe and efficient operation of slinging and moving loads using hand signals or radios. On successful completion of the slinger signaller training you will be issued with the NPORS identity card with or without the CSCS Logo
Slinger Signaller Training or testing can be carried out on your site or ours
NPORS Slinger Signaller Test
NPORS Slinger Signaller Experienced Worker Test .This test is for operators who have received some form of training in the past or alternatively has been operating as a Slinger Signaller for a period of time. If you are unsure if you qualify to go down the test route please contact us to discuss this in more detail.
Turn your Slinger Signaller red card to blue with our hassle free NVQ, for more information CLICK HERE
Slinger Signaller Course Contents:
The course will cover the legislation’s below plus BS7121
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Management of Health & Safety At Work Regulations 1999.
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002.
- Safety procedures
- Machine operation for all normal tasks
- How to calculate weights and sizes of loads and how to inform the plant operator of these findings
- Understanding the effects of load size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Routine servicing and maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer‘s instructions
- How to select, use and maintain the appropriate lifting tackle for a job
- Clear and accepted signals for moving a load
- Individual job responsibilities
Why Book Your Test With VPT
- Slinger Signaller Training Available 7 days a week to suit your business requirements.
- VPT have a team of friendly and approachable instructors, who have a wealth of knowledge of the Slinger Signaller and the construction industry
- We have our own training centre conveniently located close to the M5 junction 9, In Tewkesbury. With its own purpose-built practical training area to simulate an actual working environment as a slinger signaller
- Our slinger signaller training and test packages are priced to be competitive. Discounts are available for multiple bookings
- We can send a fully qualified NPORS slinger Tester to your site nationwide, to reduce the amount of time away from work
3 Day Crane/Lift Supervisor Course. £895 pp
29/11/23 – 01/12/23
18/12/23 – 20/12/23
Book your place today as spaces are limited
Slinger Signaller Course Duration
Novice: 3 days, maximum of 3 candidates
Experienced Worker Test: 1 day test only, maximum of 6 candidates.
Location: Tewkesbury Training Centre
At Our Customers Site*: Our instructors travel throughout the UK to deliver the slinger signaller training
*Mileage and accommodation charges may apply
Traditional card – lasts for 5 years and is mainly accepted with housebuilders, utilities, port and marine as proof of competence OR
NPORS card with CSCS logo – accepted by all major building contractor’s. The initial card is the RED trained operator card which lasts for 2 years and can be upgraded to BLUE competent operator card further to completion of relevant NVQ.
CSCS Health & Safety Test
If you require the NPORS Slingers Red operator card with the CSCS logo on then you must have completed the operatives health and safety test within the last two years.
In house certificates: suitable as proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance.