Slinger Signaller Training
The Aim of the Slinger Signaller Course:
To provide training/assessment and knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of slinging and moving loads using hand signals or radios
This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and other relevant statutory provisions and Approved Codes of Practice.
Course Aim and Contents:
The course will cover the legislations below plus BS7121
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Management of Health & Safety At Work Regulations 1999.
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 2002.
NPORS Plastic identity card with photo, this card is issued by NPORS.
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
Experienced Operator: 1 Day Assessment only
Novice Operator: 3 Days
For further details on the slinger signaller training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793