NPORS Dumper Training
NPORS Dumper Training
The aim of the NPORS Dumper Training is to Provide both theoretical and practical Dumper training to ensure the safe usage of the Forward Tipping Dumpers, including the safe and efficient operation of tracked or wheeled dumpers. As a result of the training you will receive the red trained operator card or the Traditional NPORS Card
Dumper Tickets and NPORS testing can be carried out on your site or ours
NPORS Dumper Ticket For Experienced Workers - £280.00
NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper Test is for operators who have received some form of training in the past and hold or have held a dumper ticket, or alternatively have been operating Dumper trucks for a number of years. If you are unsure if you qualify to go down the experienced test route please contact our team to discuss this in more detail
Turn your Dumper ticket from red card to blue with our hassle free Dumper NVQ, for more information CLICK HERE
Forward Tipping Dumper Training Covers:
The Dumper Training spends time developing skills and knowledge associated with the forward tipping dumper to prepare the candidate to sit and pass, the NPORS Theory and Practical Tests.
- Site Safety Awareness.
- Operating Safety Code.
- Introduction to machine and Controls.
- Pre-Start Checks and Refuelling.
- General Operating Practice unladen and laden.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces- loaded and unloaded
- Explain the actions required for hazards underground and overhead services
- Ensure load integrity and security
- Transfer loads to different locations
- Loading & Unloading Practices.
- Park and shut down procedures.
- NPORS Multi-Choice Theory Test.
- NPORS Practical Skills Test.
- Mini Dumper/Skip Loader
- All sizes (excluding Mini Dumper/Skip Loader)
- Wheeled or Tracked
- 180 Tipping
Why Book Your Test With VPT
- Forward Tipping Dumper Training Available 7 days a week to suit your business requirements.
- VPT have a team of friendly and approachable instructors, who have a wealth of knowledge of Dumper Trucks and the construction industry
- We have our own training centre conveniently located close to the M5 junction 9, In Tewkesbury. With its own purpose-built Dumper practical training area to simulate an actual working environment
- Our Dumper training and test packages are priced to be competitive. Discounts are available for multiple bookings
- We can send a fully qualified NPORS Dumper Tester to your site nationwide, to reduce the amount of time away from work
3 Day Crane/Lift Supervisor Course. £895 pp
29/11/23 – 01/12/23
18/12/23 – 20/12/23
Book your place today as spaces are limited
Forward Tipping Dumper Course Duration
Experienced Worker Test: 1 day test only, maximum of 6 candidates.
Novice: 3 days training maximum of 3 candidates.
Location: Tewkesbury Training Centre
At Our Customers Site*: Our instructors travel throughout the UK To deliver dumper training
*Mileage and accommodation charges may apply
Traditional card – lasts for 5 years and is mainly accepted with housebuilders, utilities, port and marine as proof of competence OR
NPORS card with CSCS logo – accepted by all major building contractor’s. The initial card is the RED trained operator card which lasts for 2 years and can be upgraded to BLUE competent operator card further to completion of relevant NVQ.
CSCS Health & Safety Test
If you require the NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper Red operator card with the CSCS logo on then you must have completed the operatives health and safety test within the last two years.
In house certificates: suitable as proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance.