This course is for supervisors who are looking to gain an NVQ level 3 qualification through a formal traditional course.
The level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision is for subcontractor’s, supervisors and gangers.
This qualification covers the following areas:
- confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
Purpose of the Qualification:
The primary purpose of this qualification is to confirm the learner’s occupational competence as a work supervisor. As a competence-based qualification, it will provide confirmation to employers and industry managers, and to card schemes, that someone who holds the qualification has the skills and knowledge needed to meet the nationally-recognised standard to carry out the role.
The qualification is assessed by completing a portfolio of evidence. Vally Plant Training’s assessor’s can work alongside the learner to confirm that they have met the requirements of the qualification and that they are therefore competent in their role.
Learners prove their competence by being observed by the assessor as they carry out their normal work activities competently and to the industry standard. They will also show that they are complying with currently legislation and company procedures.
The assessment process will ensure that the learner can:
- interpret the instructions correctly
- select the appropriate resources for the task
- complete tasks within the given timescales and specifications
The qualification is designed to meet the following objectives:
- supporting a role in the workplace
- knowledge, understanding and skills
Dependent on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence and arrange site visit’s
£995.00 Plus VAT
50% due when booking the NVQ and the remainder due prior to completion