Level 3 NVQ Diploma Occupational Work Supervision
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision is for supervisors who are looking for formal recognition as a trade supervisor.
Learners are required to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the supervision of their colleagues.
This is Course is suitable for subcontractor’s, supervisors and gangers.
This NVQ course covers the following areas:
- confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
Purpose of the Qualification:
The primary purpose of this qualification is to confirm the learner’s occupational competence as a work supervisor. As a competence-based qualification, it provides documentation for employers, industry managers and card schemes, that the candidate has the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to meet the nationally recognised standard to carry out the role.
Level 3 NVQ Diploma Occupational work supervision is assessed by completing a portfolio of evidence. Vally Plant Training’s assessors work alongside the learner to confirm that they meet the requirements of the qualification and are competent to carry out their role.
The assessment process will ensure that the learner can:
- interpret the instructions correctly
- select the appropriate resources for the task
- complete tasks within the given timescales and specifications
The qualification is designed to meet the following objectives:
- supporting a role in the workplace
- knowledge, understanding and skills
Dependent on how quickly the learner can gather relevant evidence and arrange site visits.
£995.00 Plus VAT