Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Supervising Lifting Operations
The level 4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – (Supervising Lifting), will develop knowledge and skills in areas such as lifting operations and developing and maintaining good working relationships.
This NVQ course covers the following areas:
- supervising lifting operations using lifting equipment in the workplace
- co-ordinating and organising the control of work in the workplace
- allocating and monitoring the use of plant, equipment or machinery in the workplace
- maintaining the dimensional accuracy of the work in the workplace
- co-ordinating preparation work for site or lifting operations in the workplace
- allocating work and checking people’s performance in the workplace
The primary purpose of this qualification is to develop and confirm the learner’s occupational competence as a supervisor of lifting operations. As a competence-based qualification, it provides documentation for employers, industry managers and card schemes, that the candidate has the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to meet the nationally recognised standard to carry out the role.
Level 4 NVQ Diploma Controlling Lifting Operations is assessed by completing a portfolio of evidence. Vally Plant Training’s assessors work alongside the learner to confirm that they meet the requirements of the qualification and are competent to carry out their role.
The assessment process will ensure that the learner can:
- interpret the instructions correctly
- select the appropriate resources for the task
- complete tasks within the given timescales and specifications
Dependent on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence
£1200.00 Plus VAT
50% deposit is due when booking the Level 4 NVQ Diploma and the remainder due prior to course completion.