Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations
The level 5 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations — Planning Lifts (Construction) will develop knowledge and skills in preparing for and planning site based lifting activities using cranes and/or lifting equipment.
This NVQ course covers the following areas:
- Planning lifting activities using cranes and/or lifting equipment in the workplace.
- Planning activities and resources to meet work requirements in the workplace.
- Preparation of the site for the project or operation in the workplace.
- Evaluating and selecting work methods to meet project or operational requirements.
- Identifying, allocating and planning the development and use of plant, equipment or machinery in the workplace.
Purpose of this qualification
The primary purpose of the level 5 NVQ Diploma is to develop and confirm the learner’s occupational competence as a planner of lifting operations.
As a competence-based appointed person qualification, it provides documentation for employers, industry managers and card schemes, that the candidate has the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to meet the nationally recognised standard to carry out the role.
Level 5 NVQ Diploma is assessed by completing a portfolio of evidence. Vally Plant Training’s assessors work alongside the learner to confirm that they meet the requirements of the qualification and are competent to carry out their role.
Dependent on how quickly the learner can gather the relevant evidence
£1200.00 Plus VAT