Abrasive Wheels Training
The Aim of the NPORS Abrasive Wheels Course is to:
provide training in the safe storage, selection and mounting of abrasive wheels and discs on portable and bench mounted machines.
The Objectives of the Course will cover:
- The requirements of the HASAW and PUWER and all associated regulations in respect of Abrasive Wheels.
- Hazards arising from the use of Abrasive Wheels and the precautions that should be taken.
- How to identify the Abrasive Wheel types and characteristics.
- Storage, handling and transportation of Abrasive Wheels.
- Inspecting and testing Abrasive Wheels.
- Personal protective equipment.
NPORS Plastic identity card with photo, this card is issued by NPORS.
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
For further details on the abrasive wheels training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793