NPORS Forklift Truck Training
The aim Of the NPORS Forklift Truck Training is to:
Provide both theoretical and practical training to ensure the safe usage of the Counter Balance Forklift. As a result of the training you will receive the red trained operator card or the Traditional Card
Vally Plant training can provide either training for novice users or an NPORS/CSCS Forklift Truck Experienced Worker Test either at our Gloucestershire based training centre or on our customer’s sites.
The Forklift Course provides safety knowledge and practical training in the safe use of Forklift Trucks.
It is important that all delegates have a good understanding of spoken and written English for Forklift training, however you can use an Interpreter
NPORS is an approved CSCS Partner Card Scheme, firstly providing evidence that individuals working on construction sites have the appropriate training and qualifications but more importantly for the safe operation of the forklift truck. Furthermore, training criteria is based on the approved standards of the Construction Leadership Council.
Experienced operator – NPORS Forklift Truck Test
NPORS Forklift Truck Test is for operators who have received some form of training in the past or alternatively has been operating Forklift trucks for a period of time. If you are unsure if you qualify to go down the test route please contact us to discuss this in more detail.
There are two parts to the forklift truck test, a theory section comprised of 25 questions and a practical session.
Forklift Truck Course Content
- Structural Parts.
- Safety Operator Video.
- Pre-Use Inspections/Handovers.
- Safe Operating Methods & Hazards.
- Operating in Confined Spaces.
- Operating in Industrial Racking or Scaffold.
- Bulk Stacking & Lorry Loading.
- Theory Test.
- Practical Assessment.
- Course Evaluation.
Why Book Your Test With VPT
- Forklift Truck Training Available 7 days a week to suit your business requirements.
- VPT have a team of friendly and approachable instructors, who have a wealth of knowledge of Forklifts and the construction industry
- We have our own training centre conveniently located close to the M5 junction 9, In Tewkesbury. With its own purpose-built practical training area to simulate an actual working environment. However, this training can only be conducted on your sites
- Our forklift training and test packages are priced to be competitive. Discounts are available for multiple bookings
- We can send a fully qualified NPORS forklift Tester to your site nationwide, to reduce the amount of time away from work
For further details on the forklift truck training and to book your place, please contact us or call 01684 297167
Please call our office for open courses
Forklift Truck Course Duration
Experienced Operator: 1 Day Test Only, a maximum of 4 candidates.
Novice: 5 Days, a maximum of 3 candidates.
At Our Customers Site Nationwide*: Our instructors travel throughout the UK To deliver forklift training
Funding: CITB Funding may be available, Find out more by clicking the CITB logo below
*Mileage and accommodation charges may apply
Traditional card – lasts for 5 years and is mainly accepted with housebuilders, utilities, port and marine as proof of competence OR
NPORS card with CSCS logo – accepted by all major building contractor’s. The initial card is the RED trained operator card which lasts for 2 years and can be upgraded to BLUE competent operator card further to completion of relevant NVQ.
CSCS Health & Safety Test
If you require the NPORS Forklift Red operator card with the CSCS logo on then you must have completed the operatives health and safety test within the last two years.
In house certificates: suitable as proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance.