Lorry Loader Training
The Aim of the Lorry Loader (HIAB) Course is to:
Provide the candidate with the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a Lorry Loader ( HIAB ).
- Be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers' instructions
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Be able to operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Be able to load/unload lorry by slinging loads from crane.
- Set stabilisers correctly - have machine stable and level.
- Engage/disengage PTO correctly.
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine service.
- Have an understanding of responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work Order & other current relevant legislation.
NPORS Plastic identity card with photo, this card is issued by NPORS.
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
Course Duration Dependent On Experience
Experienced Operator: 1 Day Assessment only
Novice Operator: 1-4 Days
For further details on the lorry loader training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793