NPORS/CSCS Dumper Training
Aim of the NPORS Dumper Training course
NPORS or NPORS/CSCS Dumper Training course delivered by Vally Plant Training is to provide safety knowledge and practical training in the safe use of forward tipping Dumper Trucks be it tracked or wheeled dumpers. On successful completion of the course you will be issued with an NPORS or NPORS/CSCS operator card.
This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and other relevant statutory provisions, and Approved Codes of Practice.
All personnel who operate forward tipping dumper's should attend this course
NPORS/CSCS Dumper Training Course Content
The course is spent on developing skills and knowledge associated with this type of machine.
Topics covered include:-
- Site Safety Awareness.
- Operating Safety Code.
- Introduction to machine / Control Familiarisation.
- Pre-Start Checks and Refuelling.
- General Operating Practice unladen and laden.
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces- loaded and unloaded
- Explain actions required for hazards underground and overhead services
- Ensure load integrity and security
- Transfer loads to different locations
- Loading & Unloading Practices.
- NPORS Multi-Choice Theory Test.
- NPORS Practical Skills Test.
Mini Dumper/Skip Loader
All sizes (excluding Mini Dumper/Skip Loader)
Wheeled or Tracked
NPORS Plastic identity card with photo, this card is issued by NPORS.
NPORS/CSCS Plastic identity card, these are issued by NPORS
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
Experienced Worker Test(EWT) 1 day
Novice 3 days
For further details on the NPORS dumper training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793