NPORS/CSCS Excavator Training
Vally Plant Training provide training and testing in the safe and efficient operation of tracked or wheeled excavators (360°). We also offer the 180 backhoe excavator training.
On successful completion of the course or test you will be issued with an NPORS/CSCS operator card. These cards are issued by NPORS.
All candidates will be trained and tested by Vally Plant Training's fully accredited NPORS Instructors.
Training and assessments can take place at our training centre in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire or on your site anywhere in the UK.
This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and other relevant statutory provisions and Approved Codes of Practice.
NPORS/CSCS Excavator Course Content
To develop both skills and knowledge associated with this type of machine, the following topics will be covered:
- Statutory Requirements.
- Site Safety Awareness.
- Operating Safety Code.
- Road & Site Travelling Procedures.
- NPORS Multiple Choice Theory Test.
- Introduction to the Machine.
- Control Familiarisation.
- Pre-Start Checks & Basic Maintenance Procedures.
- Basic Driving Procedures & Practice.
- Use of Hydraulic Controls.
- Parking at End of Shift Procedures/ Practice.
- Road & Site Travelling Procedures/Practice.
- Excavating & Digging Procedures/Practice.
- Trenching Procedures/Practice.
- Backfilling Procedures/Practice.
- Site Levelling & Ground Consolidation Procedures/Practice.
- Practical Skills Tests.
Mini Excavator 1T
Excavator above and below 10T
Wheeled Or Tracked
180 excavator (3CX)
NPORS Plastic identity card with photo, this card is issued by NPORS.
NPORS/CSCS Trained operator card.
In house certificates, this is suitable proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance
Course Duration Dependent On Experience
Experienced Operator: 1 Day Assessment only
Novice Operator: 1-10 Days
For further details on the excavator training and to book your place, please call 0800 689 1793