NPORS Excavator Training
NPORS Excavator Training
The aim of the NPORS Excavator Training course is to Provide both theoretical and practical training to ensure the safe usage of an excavator including the safe and efficient operation of tracked or wheeled machines. On successful completion of the NPORS Excavator Course you will receive the red trained operator card or the NPORS Traditional card.
Excavator Training or testing can be carried out on your site or ours
NPORS Excavator Test
NPORS Excavator Test is for operators who have received some form of training in the past or alternatively has been operating the Excavator for a number of years. If you are unsure if you qualify to go down the test route please contact our team to discuss this in more detail.
Turn your Excavator red card to blue with our hassle free NVQ, for more information CLICK HERE
NPORS Excavator Training Course Content
To develop both skills and knowledge associated with this type of machine, the following topics will be covered:
Excavator Training Theory:
- Statutory Requirements.
- Site Safety Awareness.
- Operating Safety Code.
- Road & Site Travelling Procedures.
- NPORS Multiple Choice Theory Test.
Practical Excavator Training:
- Introduction to the Machine.
- Control Familiarisation.
- Pre-Start Checks & Basic Maintenance Procedures.
- Basic Driving Procedures & Practice.
- Use of Hydraulic Controls.
- Parking at End of Shift Procedures/ Practice.
- Road & Site Travelling Procedures/Practice.
- Excavating & Digging Procedures/Practice.
- Trenching Procedures/Practice.
- Back-filling Procedures/Practice.
- Site Levelling & Ground Consolidation Procedures/Practice.
- Practical Skills Tests.
- Micro Excavator up to 1T
- Excavator Below 10T
- Excavator above and below 10T
- Wheeled Or Tracked
- 180 excavator (3CX)
- Lifting Operations (additional)
Why Book Your Test With VPT
- Excavator Training Available 7 days a week to suit your business requirements.
- VPT have a team of friendly and approachable instructors, who have a wealth of knowledge of the excavator and the construction industry
- We have our own training centre conveniently located close to the M5 junction 9, In Tewkesbury. With its own purpose-built Excavator practical training area to simulate an actual working environment.
- Our Excavator Training Course and test packages are priced to be competitive. Discounts are available for multiple bookings
- We can send a fully qualified NPORS Excavator Tester to your site nationwide, to reduce the amount of time away from work to complete the Excavator Test
Excavator Test Only £295 PP
This is for below10t excavator test only
We have availability on the following dates:
Location GL20 7BE
Excavator Course Duration
Novice Operator: 5 Days, maximum of 1 candidates, This is 1 on 1 training to maximise your time on the machine
Experienced Operator: 1 Day test only, maximum of 4 candidates.
Location: Tewkesbury Training Centre or at your site nationwide
At Our Customers Site*:
Our instructors travel throughout the UK To deliver excavator training
*Mileage and accommodation charges may apply
Traditional card – lasts for 5 years and is mainly accepted with housebuilders, utilities, port and marine as proof of competence OR
NPORS card with CSCS logo – accepted by all major building contractor’s. The initial card is the RED trained operator card which lasts for 2 years and can be upgraded to BLUE competent operator card further to completion of relevant NVQ.
CSCS Health & Safety Test
If you require the NPORS Excavator Red operator card with the CSCS logo on then you must have completed the operatives health and safety test within the last two years.
In house certificates: suitable as proof of operator competence accepted for insurance and HSE compliance.